Friday, January 2, 2009

LALALA.

Wow, i haven't blogged in here for a LONG time, have I? I was kinda malas and annoyed initially cos only me and Lyn were updating and I wanted to delete this blog. :D And also cos I have my own to take care of.
But now ALL of us do! So i was thinking, if THEY can blog in two blogs, surely I can try?
Okay lah. Random.


I have not blogged in colour for sometime. I got bored of it. made my blog seem to kiddy. But I guess I can afford to be a kid HERE. :p

So, yes. Mel and I in Arts and Kat, Lyn, Tara in Science.
Lyn, so tak biasa. You and I won't be in the same class. :(
When you told me about the pecans I was imagining you giving it to me in our class' line in Dataran Bestari or in class, in your seat behind me.
But...
We won't even be in the same class again...
:(

BUT HELL!
We're not in the same school as Kat, Mel and Tara and we get along fiber than we did a few years back. :)

So, yes. Happy New Year.
In the year 2009 I hope i won't be spending as much money as I did in 2008. I really NEED to cut down on unnecessary expenses. So that means I might not go shopping so often with you guys.
But how can I turn you guys down?

You guys have been with me through thick and thin, when I'm annoying, irritable, high, TOO happy, taken, single, dumping progress, blablabla, this and that.
I love you guys.
But I dunno why i suddenly feel so... Detached from the world. Okay maybe not the world. I feel detached from you guys, Nothing big, just well, I feel like something changed in me...
I can guarantee you that in 2009, I will not be as lively as I was. I will be like... The wind? Really. I cannot muster up strong emotions or feelings anymore. one whole year of not hating, loving, or anything made me like this... Ice Queen or something...
REALLY.
But it's not serious. I think I prefer it this way.
I've been online since 11am or so. Now, it's 5.30pm. Longest record EVER.

Lalala.
School's starting.

It feels so surreal...

No comments: