Monday, December 29, 2008

Ahoy, Funks!

Salutations, Fellow Funkers! I know you've been absolutely dying to read one of MY entries.Haha! who would blame you? I AM Tara! *chuckles loudly*

Hmmm...let's see...what to write what to write....

OH!

PMR results are gonna be out tomorrow! D:

Mel's got the classic case of the jitters. She would've done well. She's just stressing alot -_-"
In other news, I heard two versions of Womaniser! XD one by All American Rejects and another by a french singer, Slimmy (who I absolutely love now).

Oh! and I saw a police chase right in my good ol' taman! haha! who wouldve thought THAT would happen in the city of the dead? lolz. And the dudes that were being chased by the cops almost hit my sis' car! xD her reaction was classic!

*sigh*

We're gonna be in form 4 next year. There's only one more year left for us in school. Then we'll be on our own! =( no more fooling around in class! No more crazy teachers to make fun of! No more fun! *sobs* plus, I'm completely petrified to go to college! o_o
AAAAAH!!!!

you know what?

I still got 2 years! Gotta make the most of it!

...So yeah. That's all I got -_-"
I'll write more when I get juicy material.
CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START!!! XD

So, good luck for your results, Funks! Don't stress, okay? You did well. =)


Cheers!
~Tara

No comments: