Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's only three more weeks!!!

AH! Only three more weeks to go to PMR! And my 2nd trials results obviously proves that I'm NOT prepared!!! EEEEP.

Anyway, after PMR, as in, last day of it after the Geo paper, we gonna hit the malls. No more KLCC though. 1 Utama? I wanna visit Pull and Bear shop there, AND, I'm POSITIVELY sure that the MPH there has Scorpia and Ark Angel and Snakehead, the latest three books of the Alex Rider series.

After PMR, besides lepaking and sleeping over more, I'm gonna take my time to read, READ, READ!

So far on my list of what to get to read during the hols:
1) Scorpia!
2) Ark Angel!
3) Snakehead!
4) Atonement!
5) Brisingr (3rd of the Inheritance series; just came out)
6) Evening is the Whole Day (MUST MUST MUST)!!!
7) And MANY more books!
8) Oh wait. How could i forget?
9) F5, FD and T3!

Nyahaha. =)

RAWR bite me!

Niro signing off!

No comments: